Understanding Value Workshop
During this workshop you will calculate a value range for your business, determine the readiness of your business for sale and understand the attractiveness of your business to potential buyers.
This workshop not only guides you through the theory of valuing a business it also provides the tools for you to calculate the value of your business using up to five different methods.
The insights you gain from this workshop will challenge your existing strategies for the growth of the business and provide the basis for creating the outcomes you want and ensuring your plans are based on a realistic value assessment.
The Understanding Value workshop is usually the first step in our process of increasing the value of your business and realising its real worth.
- Determine your readiness for sale.
- Calculate an indicative value range of your business.
- Develop cash flow budgets as the basis for value calculations.
- Identify the key factors that determine the value of your business.
- Assessing the attractiveness of your business to potential buyers.
- Reduced risk of making the wrong decisions.
- Better prepared to negotiate the right price for your business.
- More effective decisions on how to expand and grow the business.
- Confidence and peace of mind about getting the value you NEED from your business.
- Theory of valuation.
- Cash flow projections.
- Valuing your business using at least two methods.
- Business and personal readiness for sale.
How Does It Work?
We can deliver this as a a half-day onsite, facilitated workshop, or we can do the work for you and produce a written report on the value range of your business and your readiness for sale. Workbooks and spreadsheets are provided to guide you through the process.
You can participate in this individual workshop or we can tailor a SaleReady program that is specific to your situation and needs.
Click here to make an enquiry and arrange a no-obligation discussion about your situation and your needs.