Acquiring Value WorkshopAcquiring the right business can really boost the value of your existing business - as long as it is the right business for you and it is implemented correctly.
You need to make sure the business is right for you and that it will fit within your existing business. You need to offer the right price without giving hard-earned cash away. And you need to have the right implementation plans.
The Acquiring Value workshop helps you prepare for the right acquisition by showing you how to value the acquisition business, identifying important synergies that will create value and detailing the steps you need to implement to make sure the acquisition is a success.
An acquisition can be an exciting way to grow your business and add massive wealth, but there are many traps and mistakes that can be made. It pays to be more than just prepared for any acquisition - it is critical to know everything you can about what will add enormous value to your existing business.
- Recommended value range of acquisition target.
- Key issues to look out for in a successful acquisition.
- Calculated value of combined business.
- Determine how ready you are to acquire another business.
- Suggested acquisition action plans.
- Reduced risk of making the wrong decisions.
- Being prepared and in control of the acquisition process.
- Better prepared to increase the value of your business.
- Confidence and peace of mind about creating value in your business.
- Identifying potential targets.
- Acquisition SWOT
- Financial synergies – cost savings and increased revenues.
- Value of combined businesses.
How Does It Work?
We can deliver this as a a half-day onsite, facilitated workshop, or we can do the work for you and produce a written report on the value range of your business and your opportunities to increase its value. Workbooks and spreadsheets are provided to guide you through the process.
You can participate in this individual workshop or we can tailor a SaleReady program that is specific to your situation and needs.
Click here to make an enquiry and arrange a no-obligation discussion about your situation and your needs.